Woman murdered in Tullamore..

From The Examiner

"...unlike most women in the country, I didn't have to carry my keys in my hand, I didn't have to vary my route, I didn't have to wear my earphones with no sound on, and I didn't have to have a geo-location tracker on my phone."

Are women actually going around the place in a state of perpetual fear, as the above is claiming?

Is there not an element of hysteria creeping into media coverage of this crime?

Creeping?

Already crept, proned around the house and sleeping in your bed.

From The Examiner, written by a male :

"...unlike most women in the country, I didn't have to carry my keys in my hand, I didn't have to vary my route, I didn't have to wear my earphones with no sound on, and I didn't have to have a geo-location tracker on my phone."

https://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/relationships/arid-40787061.html

Are women actually going around the place in a state of perpetual fear, as the above is claiming?

Much of it is from men seeking likes,
pricks lecturing fellow men, when fact is the vast vast majority of men treat women with respect,

Why wear earphones with no sound on?

Would earphones suggest to a potential attacker that the victim would be easier to surprise?

Just don’t wear them.

Not being smart it’s just an example of how these columnists are vomiting hysteria on a page without even thinking.

Why wear earphones with no sound on?

Would earphones suggest to a potential attacker that the victim would be easier to surprise?

Just don’t wear them.

Not being smart it’s just an example of how these columnists are vomiting hysteria on a page without even thinking.
It's an attempt to stop random gobshites talking to you

I don't carry keys, sometimes have headphones on. I wouldn't normally go off for a walk without telling people. To be honest I rarely go anywhere that people don't know where I am going at this stage. Not sure does that mean I am paranoid or not. With the layers of clothes I put on, you would be hard pushed to identify me as a woman when I am out for a walk. 🤣
Edit: out in the country we give out more about people not wearing bright colours or walking around blind corners. I understand the rules of the road, but if a driver can't see you until the last second on a narrow road, cross the feckin road so they can.

White Knight Keith Walsh.

What a complete fucking gobshite.

If you're going to position yourself as a womens rights activist you should probably purge your social media.

20220118_082506.jpg

Yer wans sister asking the media for privacy ahead of her funeral. They should have made it family only.

Why are RTE televising this?

Macabre in the extreme. It's not a state funeral.

Alison O'Connor is a seriously dense individual.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼