Woman murdered in Tullamore..

Apparently Dan gets to decide whether or not Josepha is allowed to feel unsafe...

First off Josepha Madigan is a right focking eejit whos last media appearance was trying to distance herself from her party's decision on pub closing times.

If she wants to ride the wave of hysteria to raise her profile then more power to her but lets not pretend its anything else.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to suggest to me what I should comment on?

It may not suit you to have to hear a different opinion on this. If it doesn't, then feel free to put me on ignore.

Lol it's Matlock bingo

Throw in a 'but you already knew that' and we're set.

:lol!:

Some top Matlockisms have emerged from this thread m8s.

"I'm genuinely curious" means she's about to deliver a head shot to some poor unsuspecting (male) poster.

"You utter utter dolt" is a put down normally reserved for Soundman but it has been fired at Meridian too on occasion.

"You're a deeply odd man" used to be her stock response to JT but now MOE has been promoted to that prime position.

^But you already knew that.

First off Josepha Madigan is a right focking eejit whos last media appearance was trying to distance herself from her party's decision on pub closing times.

If she wants to ride the wave of hysteria to raise her profile then more power to her but lets not pretend its anything else.

Lol it's Matlock bingo

Throw in a 'but you already knew that' and we're set.

:lol!:
You have no idea whether or not she feels afraid if she is out running alone.

You may not like her, and you may think that she is a bad politician (and I would agree with you on both), but You don't have the right to decide what she does or does not feel.

You have no idea whether or not she feels afraid if she is out running alone.

You may not like her, and you may think that she is a bad politician (and I would agree with you on both), but You don't have the right to decide what she does or does not feel.

Oh puh-lease.

Madigan is politicking off the back of this awful tragedy.

Dial down the outrage on her behalf. I 'have the right' to say whatever I like.

Boards.ie 👉

Oh puh-lease.

Madigan is politicking off the back of this awful tragedy.

Dial down the outrage on her behalf. I 'have the right' to say whatever I like.

Boards.ie 👉
It isn't outrage.

You have the right to say what you like, but you don't have the right to decide how other people are allowed to feel.

It isn't outrage.

You have the right to say what you like, but you don't have the right to decide how other people are allowed to feel.

I think it’s quite acceptable to be cynical regarding statements made by our politicians.

Hank isn’t deciding how Madigan should feel.

Hank is dubious about how she’s claiming to feel.

To paraphrase the bolder bit:

Madigan has the right to say what she likes, but she doesn’t have the right to expect everyone to believe she means it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼