Woman murdered in Tullamore..

Woman can be extremely viscous creatures themselves tbf and marking men as monsters is ludicrous given that the human race on a whole is quite monstrous in the context of the planet.

Don't say that, SoundY will be getting jealous
I’ve stayed away from posting on this thread as suggested would be a good way of respecting the poor woman by Dan this morning. But you carried on with your various puerile posts including infantile self loathing of the Irish flag, ambeing saluted by Claremen, and now trying to drag me into your sillyness.

If you can’t stay quiet on this thread at least leave me out of your guff. Thanks in advance.

I’ve stayed away from posting on this thread as suggested would be a good way of respecting the poor woman by Dan this morning. But you carried on with your various puerile posts including infantile self loathing of the Irish flag, ambeing saluted by Claremen, and now trying to drag me into your sillyness.

If you can’t stay quiet on this thread at least leave me out of your guff. Thanks in advance.
It only took you a few days of arguing with Matlock to realise that you might be better off staying out of the thread

Methinks you could have knocked the petty arguing on the head a lot sooner. Don't try and deflect any blame on me dear.

raw

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼