Woke School Alert...

I’m told the bould Enoch’s tips for the LC german oral exam on YouTube is well worth a watch.
I've watched a few of his tutorial videos out of curiosity and do you know he comes across as a very competent and capable teacher. I'd say he could teach any subject he put his mind to (except religion of course). Pity his talents will never be put to use here as absolutely nobody will give him a teaching position as he's obviously a complete loon.

I've watched a few of his tutorial videos out of curiosity and do you know he comes across as a very competent and capable teacher. I'd say he could teach any subject he put his mind to (except religion of course). Pity his talents will never be put to use here as absolutely nobody will give him a teaching position as he's obviously a complete loon.
Yeah, he seems very smart.

I'd say the sister probably has a good legal mind too, but again she has utterly fucked herself and her career with her carry on in court.

I'd say the sister probably has a good legal mind too, but again she has utterly fucked herself and her career with her carry on in court.
She has no respect for the Gardai, Courts services, Judges or legal system etc whatsoever so she has totally compromised her career unless she can solicit a huge cohort of Christian fundamentalist clients for herself.

No point in being the smartest person in the bible group.

That family's ratio of cop on to righteousness is definitely skewed too far towards the latter. At this stage I believe not 1 of the whole lot of them actually works. Bizarre considering their collective abilities.

Not sure how much it is these days but the notion that CBC is an exclusive school is actually false.
In my day the fees were £600 per year. That wasn't a lot of money in the 90s so there was a lot of scumbags there. Especially guys who were kicked out of other schools. If the parents paid the £600 there was no problem getting them in, even if they were complete troublemakers.

Schools like Rockwell, Clongowes, Castleknock etc are genuine snobby shitholes but CBC really wasn't tbh.
I second this! Especially under LJ, it seemed any whacker could enter as long as the fees were paid. And saying it's exclusive is wrong too. Fees are around the equivalent of a pack of cigs a day, so if you can smoke, you can send your son to CBC!

I personally had a horrendous experience there, it played a large part in my being in counselling in later years. I was bullied unmercifully by students and teachers due to an undiagnosed disability. There is one office in the building I work where you can see the school, and I can't even enter that office!

I second this! Especially under LJ, it seemed any whacker could enter as long as the fees were paid. And saying it's exclusive is wrong too. Fees are around the equivalent of a pack of cigs a day, so if you can smoke, you can send your son to CBC!

I personally had a horrendous experience there, it played a large part in my being in counselling in later years. I was bullied unmercifully by students and teachers due to an undiagnosed disability. There is one office in the building I work where you can see the school, and I can't even enter that office!
Sorry about your bad experiences in CBC lickY m8

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Houseplants
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

24th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼