Woke School Alert...

Ye haven’t the slightest idea what’s coming . Ye are on here laughing at a man that stood up to it . All a big laugh but soon it will be inside yere doors and ye will be disgusted ye mocked Enoch Burke. In parts of the US your 12 year old kid can go to school and go to their counsellor and say their parents won’t support their transition. They will now be able to take the kid into care. If ye think Roderic O Gorman won’t do this ye are mistaken. All a big laugh now . Don’t say ye haven’t been warned .

Ye haven’t the slightest idea what’s coming . Ye are on here laughing at a man that stood up to it . All a big laugh but soon it will be inside yere doors and ye will be disgusted ye mocked Enoch Burke. In parts of the US your 12 year old kid can go to school and go to their counsellor and say their parents won’t support their transition. They will now be able to take the kid into care. If ye think Roderic O Gorman won’t do this ye are mistaken. All a big laugh now . Don’t say ye haven’t been warned .
You don’t know what you’re talking about.

You should visit the States some time. You might learn something. (But probably not).

The hissy fit is continuing. :lol!:
Let's try again for the second time, read below again.

Now as I said, if you think there is something to debate, work away. There is no need for engagement from me unless of course you are spoiling for some ridiculous debate that you have made up in your head.
And like I said if you want to post a video but don't want discussion about same , just add that to your post so we know to ignore it.😏

I'll tell what doesn't make sense. Posting a video and then refusing to engage discussion about it😂 .

Anyway Mr. Threadbare, enough of this silly carry on. But Thanks for making me laugh.
I delighted that you have decided to desist from making a bigger imbecile of yourself, fair play it takes a big person to see when they were being stupid and stop.
👏👏👏

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

19th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Living Images (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼