Woke School Alert...

Just watched the fuckers on the news. They're all obviously clearly deranged. Screeching in unison.

I'm fully convinced that the mother is the chief loon of the whole lot of them. All she does is shrieks at any camera she can find and her little ducklings parrot what she says. The father sounds and looks like a browbeaten half wit that ended up with her as he couldn't find anyone else. Almost everything about them revolves around some protest or other. Their only saving grace is that they are actually good singers and Eunuch looks like a very competent teacher. At this stage they are all completely fucked and will never be employed by anyone with any common sense. My prediction is that they will shortly retreat to Mayo after this latest clown show is over and the next we will hear of them is when we have our own Jonestown event in the Wesht. The whole thing is actually quite sad when you think of it (I still think they're all a shower of wankers though).
I would have genuine concerns about what they will do next. I would always have thought that while they were fundamentalist, they were very smart in how they engaged with legal processes and managed their protests but they have lost the plot on this one.

I hope they don't have access to shotguns. I could see him arriving at the school and either hurting someone else or himself in protest.

all the father was saying yesterday on the news was 'yeah... yeah.... yeah...' the mother shreaking about Christian rights and beliefs. Nut jobs.

I would have genuine concerns about what they will do next. I would always have thought that while they were fundamentalist, they were very smart in how they engaged with legal processes and managed their protests but they have lost the plot on this one.

I hope they don't have access to shotguns. I could see him arriving at the school and either hurting someone else or himself in protest.

Ridiculous statement

There isn't a hope in hell any Supt. would allow anyone in that family have a gun.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Simple Things

, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼