Woke School Alert...

Tbh, I can see more merit in a school teaching gender theory than religion. I'm religious and my kids are being raised with faith, but I think it would be absolutely reasonable for their school to take religious education out of their school day.
I do find the whole faith thing rather odd. In the above case if your kids believe it is because they have faith in your judgement not anything else.

Also if God, Jesus and the rest do exist I do think it is rather disingenuous of them that we are supposed to have faith that they exist or else be damned (we have no evidence as they never appeared to us, ya I get it, faith) whereas in fact the faith we are required to have is not that they exist or not but faith that the people who chronicled their exploits aren't/weren't bullshitters. We know what human nature is so therein is where the problem lies for me.

And you what, if I ever do die I'll make sure to tell them that.

I do find the whole faith thing rather odd. In the above case if your kids believe it is because they have faith in your judgement not anything else.

Also if God, Jesus and the rest do exist I do think it is rather disingenuous of them that we are supposed to have faith that they exist or else be damned (we have no evidence as they never appeared to us, ya I get it, faith) whereas in fact the faith we are required to have is not that they exist or not but faith that the people who chronicled their exploits aren't/weren't bullshitters. We know what human nature is so therein is where the problem lies for me.

And you what, if I ever do die I'll make sure to tell them that.
If St Peter reads this I'd say he'll be on his tea break when you land.

they were a disgrace on the news last night making a show of themselves.
Dunno why this guy is getting so much air time and publicity.

Just watched the fuckers on the news. They're all obviously clearly deranged. Screeching in unison.
they were a disgrace on the news last night making a show of themselves.
Dunno why this guy is getting so much air time and publicity.
I'm fully convinced that the mother is the chief loon of the whole lot of them. All she does is shrieks at any camera she can find and her little ducklings parrot what she says. The father sounds and looks like a browbeaten half wit that ended up with her as he couldn't find anyone else. Almost everything about them revolves around some protest or other. Their only saving grace is that they are actually good singers and Eunuch looks like a very competent teacher. At this stage they are all completely fucked and will never be employed by anyone with any common sense. My prediction is that they will shortly retreat to Mayo after this latest clown show is over and the next we will hear of them is when we have our own Jonestown event in the Wesht. The whole thing is actually quite sad when you think of it (I still think they're all a shower of wankers though).

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

8th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Danny O Leary

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼