Woke School Alert...

That's not actually true, but in any case your intolerance of other people's beliefs isn't widely shared so I guess you'll just have to ignore these statues if they're bothering you so much.
I don't have intolerance towards people practicing their own spirituality, once their old enough to decide for themselves

I just don't see why there's so much religious iconography in public spaces and not just in the grounds of one of, if not the biggest landowners in the country.

They'll probably disappear over time, but it'll probably take another couple of decades or more.

@FrankGreaney
·
26m

Pure and utter pandemonium in the Court of Appeal. Ten guards called to the courtroom after judges forced to leave again. Ammi Burke removed by four officers. Enoch Burke is refusing to leave. He is actually holding onto a bench with a Garda trying to reason with him.

@Orlaodo
·
5m

One person has been arrested following the chaotic scenes in the Court of Appeal after the court attempted to give its judgment in the appeal by Enoch Burke against the injunctions ordering him to stay away from Wilson’s Hospital school.
@rtenews

@IrishTimes
·
13m

Enoch Burke loses appeal over orders preventing him teaching or attending at Wilson’s Hospital

32m

Ammi burke has now been thrown out of court. Gardai are attempting to move other members of the family. Enoch Burke is shouting “leave my father alone” and has called gardai “thugs”

Enoch Burke has now been removed by four officers. His brother, Isaac, is the last out - dragged along the floor of the courtroom by two guards.

All of the Burkes had to be forcibly removed.

There will be some craic in that house tonight....................

@FrankGreaney
·
26m

Pure and utter pandemonium in the Court of Appeal. Ten guards called to the courtroom after judges forced to leave again. Ammi Burke removed by four officers. Enoch Burke is refusing to leave. He is actually holding onto a bench with a Garda trying to reason with him.

@Orlaodo
·
5m

One person has been arrested following the chaotic scenes in the Court of Appeal after the court attempted to give its judgment in the appeal by Enoch Burke against the injunctions ordering him to stay away from Wilson’s Hospital school.
@rtenews

@IrishTimes
·
13m

Enoch Burke loses appeal over orders preventing him teaching or attending at Wilson’s Hospital

32m

Ammi burke has now been thrown out of court. Gardai are attempting to move other members of the family. Enoch Burke is shouting “leave my father alone” and has called gardai “thugs”

Enoch Burke has now been removed by four officers. His brother, Isaac, is the last out - dragged along the floor of the courtroom by two guards.

All of the Burkes had to be forcibly removed.

There will be some craic in that house tonight....................
The kid gloves finally come off. I doubt members of the underclass would have been left behave like this towards guards and judges for several years.

When you start teaching kids that gender is an artificial construct as opposed to a biological imperative then you are opening a industrial size can of worms.

If and when parents want to expose their children to this ideology is their own business and its certainly not the states job.

People trying to muddy the waters with talk of religion are only talking bollocks.

When you start teaching kids that gender is an artificial construct as opposed to a biological imperative then you are opening a industrial size can of worms.

If and when parents want to expose their children to this ideology is their own business and its certainly not the states job.

People trying to muddy the waters with talk of religion are only talking bollocks.

Why because you are ok with religion?

Nobody is mudding the waters, the point is you can't pick and choose because doing so just weakens the argument.

If we want stuff that has zero scientific basis and/or proof taken out of our primary schools then religion fits that bill perfectly too.

"If and when parents want to expose their children to this ideology is their own business and its certainly not the states job."

Could and should literally apply to any number of idiological topics including religion and transgenderism.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼