Woke School Alert...

One minute the woke lads are calling for respect and tolerance and the next they are looking to smash religious statues with hammers, a move that would be straight out of the Chairman Mao handbook.

:lol!:

I'm calling for nothing beyond education without indoctrination.
If there was a statue of Panti Bliss in a school I'd want to smash that up too.

One minute the woke lads are calling for respect and tolerance and the next they are looking to smash religious statues with hammers, a move that would be straight out of the Chairman Mao handbook.

:lol!:
Could always just move these things to church grounds, where they belong. This is apparently a secular country, yet every spec of a town or village is littered with religious iconography.

I disagree. I don't know what is being planned regarding transgenderism in schools. But I wouldn't take issue with teachers discussing this with pupils, at least on the basis of awareness and showing a basic level of respect to these people. And I think it's already been said that parents can opt their kids out of this, if it bothers them so much.

Kid: Miss! I saw a man dressed like a woman the other day!!
Teacher: Maybe they wanted to be like a woman that day.

Case closed.

Could always just move these things to church grounds, where they belong. This is apparently a secular country, yet every spec of a town or village is littered with religious iconography.
That's not actually true, but in any case your intolerance of other people's beliefs isn't widely shared so I guess you'll just have to ignore these statues if they're bothering you so much.

Kid: Miss! I saw a man dressed like a woman the other day!!
Teacher: Maybe they wanted to be like a woman that day.

Case closed.
That’s all it is, Im sure people think because you make someone aware that something exists, they automatically jump on board and want to be one. Making kids aware of transgenderism and its existence isn’t the same as teaching them the religious doctrine that schools fill their heads with. Yet how many kids come home and say they want to be a priest.

That’s all it is, Im sure people think because you make someone aware that something exists, they automatically jump on board and want to be one. Making kids aware of transgenderism and its existence isn’t the same as teaching them the religious doctrine that schools fill their heads with. Yet how many kids come home and say they want to be a priest.
It is like being indoctrinated after seeing the panto Dame at the Opera House every year.

And it's funny how that simple description, boiled down to a nine year old's level, is basically what being trans is. It's a man who wants to be a like a woman.

Questions of what gender and sex are can wait for a lot longer. And I'm sure there's plenty who couldn't even begin to grasp an introductory class on it based on this thread. But someone who's not happy with who they are and is happier another way is just the basic dirty part.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Afro House and Amapiano

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼