Woke School Alert...

And your perfectly entitled to that opinion. I might just as likely think you've your priorities wrong - and no I don't put wealth as the definition of success. It's not even about academic excellence, if it was I'd probably try send them to Bruce. It's a number of things. And I never once pretended that I've the answer to all the issues - that just seemed to be coming from certain posters who don't like my choices for me or mine. :cool:

And as for monkey see monkey do, I've a daughter who's far brighter and much more copped on than I was at her age, or even 10 years later.

Interesting how het up some people get about where other people send their kids to school 😇
Don't pay them any heed Soundy, its not everyone who gets to send their kids to Cork's finest school.

Oh don’t be silly. Do CBC and Pres waive fees for this who cannot afford them? No they don’t.

Also, UCC is a publicly owned University. Both schools are privately owned.
Yes they do.
They used to anyway.
There was a fella in my class who went to St Joseph's and lived in the 5 star flats in Togher.
Didn't pay a penny. I'm sure he wasn't the only one.

I got given a questionnaire... Pre scan interview.

Got the usual tick box questions..

Male/Female/Other
Ethnicity
Sexuality
Disabled
Reliigion

All insulting...
Then... The Motherload:

Do you consider yourself to be Neurodiverse?

This is getting out of hand.

Tu sans femme es le jeunes? Can't ask that, why ask me if I am a racist. Belittling.

I was stunted. WTF is that?... I had to Google it.

Are you an ignorant racist? What framed kinda question is that! Oracle me hole!!

Fuck 'em.

Male/Female/Other
Ethnicity
Sexuality
Disabled
Reliigion

All insulting...
Then... The Motherload:

Tu sans femme es le jeunes? Can't ask that, why ask me if I am a racist. Belittling.

Are you an ignorant racist? What framed kinda question is that! Oracle me hole!!

Fuck 'em.
Why are those questions insulting to you?

Male/Female/Other
Ethnicity
Sexuality
Disabled
Reliigion

All insulting...
Then... The Motherload:

Fuck 'em.
Never in my life have I been in an interview that asked those questions.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼