Woke School Alert...

For now. As long as he is in prison it will keep coming up every so often in the news. The detail will fade from people's memories. It will become 'Enoch jailed for x months/years for refusing to refer to a child as 'They''.
That is the reality here.
Argue all you like. But you won't change how the masses will view this.
I think you give too little credit to the masses to be honest.

I'm sure some people will believe that, mainly because they can't be arsed actually reading an article on the subject.

He's an idiot who has shot himself and any argument of merit he might have with this ridiculous charade. I couldn't care less how long he spends in Mountjoy.
He strikes me as a very strong willed individual. I look forward to seeing him on the LLS when he is finally released. A stint on "Dancing With The Stars" is already in the pipeline afaik.

I think you give too little credit to the masses to be honest.

I'm sure some people will believe that, mainly because they can't be arsed actually reading an article on the subject.
Its the opposite.

What do the main headlines say Mattie? The topic has also come up at work a couple of times and this is pretty much what people think. I didn't bother to correct them 🙂 . I prefer it this way.

Granted these are foreign newspapers. Doesn't look great on the world stage does it?

Its the opposite.

What do the main headlines say Mattie? The topic has also come up at work a couple of times and this is pretty much what people think. I didn't bother to correct them 🙂 . I prefer it this way.

Granted these are foreign newspapers. Doesn't look great on the world stage does it?
Why do you prefer a lie to the truth?

Actually, none of those headlines apart from the daily mail say that he was jailed for refusing to use a pronoun, albeit that they are written in a clickbait manner.

Actually, none of those headlines apart from the daily mail say that he was jailed for refusing to use a pronoun, albeit that they are written in a clickbait manner.
Main HEAD-line. You think readers of these websites read the article? :ROFLMAO:

Again, none of those HEADLINES apart from the daily mail say that he was jailed for refusing to use a pronoun.

Teacher jailed in row over use of pronouns for transgender pupil​

Irish teacher refuses to use student's gender-neutral pronoun, jailed​

Teacher who was banned from school in row over pronouns is jailed​

Irish teacher jailed following his refusal to use student’s gender-neutral pronoun is member of evangelical Christian family who have protested against abortions and gay marriage​

Well?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Pak Animal

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼