Woke School Alert...

Who do you believe to be innocent? Enoch or the person Enoch says made a sworn false allegation against him.

For someone with a phd in English studies one would have thought you'd not have fallen into using the indefinite article "He's" leaving your statement open to such varied interpretation. ;)
He is pronoun, not an article. Of all the threads for someone to be getting a pronoun wrong, like...

Should we ignore the allegations that a sworn statement to the court that made the order was falsified. Or that the judge said he'd only seven minutes left so didn't want to look into its veracity?
Those allegations weren't ignored, they were dealt with by the court.

The judge is entitled to finish work on time. It's a job. He may have other time commitments, for example.

You seem to think that Mr Burke is entitled to insist that the court bend over backwards to facilitate him when he is in contempt of the same court.

Should we ignore the allegations that a sworn statement to the court that made the order was falsified. Or that the judge said he'd only seven minutes left so didn't want to look into its veracity?
:ROFLMAO: Another Sound_y story, the judge never said "he'd only seven minutes left" He told Burke he would be adjourning for the day at 4pm, the same time as always.
It was Burke that mentioned 7 minutes

I heard that she was the one who took the case against the state which allowed her to mark her own kids leaving certs - surprisingly they got great results!
It was one kid and who would you have give his grades?
What ever about the family being headaballs, the mother is well able to home school. They all went on to university and some have good degrees.

Whether you agree or disagree with him he is bringing attention to a cause he thinks merits it. His actions might seem a bit unorthodox but during Internment during the Troubles Bobby Sands and others went on hunger strike for their cause. Showing up at a school is not as extreme but he is showing them how he feels.

I would say that you are wrong.And your complete disregard for my studies just proves my valid point that education comes first.And yes I have served my time in university to achieve my PhD in English literature

who-da-fook-conor-mcgregor.gif

Crowing about his PhD in English lit and doesn't know the basic rules of grammar. Space after a full stop. :unsure:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

29th Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼