Why did Leo apologize

Leo Vadaker apologiesed for remarks he made about Internships in the American political scene.
There were a number of cases of inappropriate behaviour by political figures towards their inters.
The most notable of these was with Bill Clinton and his behaviour with Monica Lewinsky.
This was well publicsed and in fact Mr Clinton resigned over the whole affair.
He was right to remind current and future students of the possibility of something like this happening again.
The interns are young and away from home and are in contact with people whose backgrounds my be of a different mindset to young people.

Leo Vadaker apologiesed for remarks he made about Internships in the American political scene.
There were a number of cases of inappropriate behaviour by political figures towards their inters.
The most notable of these was with Bill Clinton and his behaviour with Monica Lewinsky.
He was right to remind current and future students of the possibility of something like this happening again.
The interns are young and away from home and are in contact with people whose backgrounds my be of a different mindset to young people.
President Clinton did not resign

You are fake news.

Sad.

😞

Clinton didn't resign.
Leo is a hypocritical c**t.
Wasn't Leo referred to as "Leo Di Janeiro" due to his penchant for Brazilian junior doctors training in Ireland ?🤔

Clinton didn't resign.
Leo is a hypocritical c**t.
Wasn't Leo referred to as "Leo Di Janeiro" due to his penchant for Brazilian junior doctors training in Ireland ?🤔
He likes what he likes. That's his own business.
My gripe is that he snubbed business people for an arranged lunch. That is unforgivable in my book. He's over there to promote Ireland and he has failed in a big way by doing this. Gobshite.

He didnt resign, he got away with it. Cuddly old Bill never got 'cancelled', he's still doing the public speaking gigs and getting great big wodges of cash for them.

He likes what he likes. That's his own business.
My gripe is that he snubbed business people for an arranged lunch. That is unforgivable in my book. He's over there to promote Ireland and he has failed in a big way by doing this. Gobshite.
He's a diplomatic liability.
If Mary Lou did this the imagine the outrage.

To be fair to Bill, if it was government documents he leaked, he would have resigned. Unlike some.

He didnt resign, he got away with it. Cuddly old Bill never got 'cancelled', he's still doing the public speaking gigs and getting great big wodges of cash for them.
If he leaked documents, he'd have resigned for sure.
Lectures/speaking gigs is where all ex politicians make their money.
Boris has made £5m in the last year from speeches alone.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼