Who salts/grits our roads in Cork?

What body salts and grits our roads here in Cork city and county? Is it TII or is it the councils.

If its the councils, then may I say...a job very well done!! Good work by all involved. The salting trucks have been gritting the roads for the last to weeks without fail and now that we had some snow and a deep, deep freeze last night, the roads are as safe as they can be.
Its a nice change from the position we were in a good few years ago when we didn't even have salt to spread and the country ground to a halt with a little dusting of ice and snow.

For once...it shocks me...that FFG are actually interested in looking after the people who voted them in instead of their own pockets.

Thanks to all involved.

What body salts and grits our roads here in Cork city and county? Is it TII or is it the councils.

If its the councils, then may I say...a job very well done!! Good work by all involved. The salting trucks have been gritting the roads for the last to weeks without fail and now that we had some snow and a deep, deep freeze last night, the roads are as safe as they can be.
Its a nice change from the position we were in a good few years ago when we didn't even have salt to spread and the country ground to a halt with a little dusting of ice and snow.

Thanks to all involved.

TII and Cork City Council are responsible for the gritting and salting.

TII use this crowd, who have a very big depot in Little Island

https://www.egislaganservices.ie/about-us/

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Gerald Ahern

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼