Who is going on holiday??

Yeah I've three overnight trips to Dublin between now and September and another in Kenmare for a wedding.

I shudder to think how much I'll end up forking out.

Certainly the price of a decent holiday in France or Italy.
🤔Tell the happy couple to shack up together, save everyone a fortune and don't give any money to Kerry cnuts!😉

Yeah I've three overnight trips to Dublin between now and September and another in Kenmare for a wedding.

I shudder to think how much I'll end up forking out.

Certainly the price of a decent holiday in France or Italy.
Where are you staying in Kenmade? At least you're coming in after the tourist season.

I'd like to try out the Brennans' new place, The Landsdowne

🤔
Snob shithole in it's day!

I remember you, you were the lad on the banjaxed high Nellie who used to cycle down, blacka sandwiches wrapped in newspaper and a miwadi in a half pint glass milk bottle.
Manky rubber dollies, socks up to your knees and you swam in your oversized Y fronts.

Said hello to you once and you showed me two fingers and said ' up your hole posh boy'.

I remember you, you were the lad on the banjaxed high Nellie who used to cycle down, blacka sandwiches wrapped in newspaper and a miwadi in a half pint glass milk bottle.
Manky rubber dollies, socks up to your knees and you swam in your oversized Y fronts.

Said hello to you once and you showed me two fingers and said ' up your hole posh boy'.
🐂💩🖕

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼