Who is going on holiday??

Sixthsense

Just curious to see if there are many going to go abroad on holidays this summer??
I'm booked and paid for July, the only barrier now is ridiculous quarentine forced upon us by our clueless government.
Every other country in Europe will be open in July bar us. Anyone going to say just "fuck it"!?

With the amount of wasters on this site, who do not work, do not expect much of a response to that.

I am not, but that is due to work, however i do agree with you.

No.

I am not going abroad.

I’ll settle for a few days in Kerry come August if the situation allows it.

Anyone going abroad purely for a holiday is being extremely selfish imho.

Hope to go mid July /August. This quarantine/travel ban is a mystery as most of Europe are opening up inter travel between countries. The elephant in the room is the U.K. are we being classed as the U.K.
Then again they’re afraid of their shite of a second wave as hospitals are now filling up with no Covid essential procedures.
You need to look after yourself and your family in relation to travel.You could easily pick up this virus in a hotel etc here.

No.

I am not going abroad.

Why would that be?, what if you were going to a country with a better record than us??, then I suppose it would be selfish to the country u are going to.

Hope to go mid July /August. This quarantine/travel ban is a mystery as most of Europe are opening up inter travel between countries. The elephant in the room is the U.K. are we being classed as the U.K.
Then again they’re afraid of their shite of a second wave as hospitals are now filling up with no Covid essential procedures.
You need to look after yourself and your family in relation to travel.You could easily pick up this virus in a hotel etc here.
That's a good point, your probably more susceptible to picking it up on holiday here than most foreign countries.

No.

I am not going abroad.

What selfish about it?
I’ve every intention of doing exactly what I do here, staying safe. Sanitize , social distance, facemask etc.
All I want is a change of scenario, meet old friends and get some much wanted sun.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼