Where to buy Ipod headphones in Cork?

did you buy it in cork, i got mine in the O2 shop on pana and they had all the stuff for the i pod so id assume they would have earphones.

mezdupa said:
r u thick?

bastardo and salty rocky and shell r peeps on here involved in the music scene that would tell him where to go....

fuck you mez, and DONT START THIS SHIT AND I SUGGESTED TO HIM WHERE THEY MIGHT HAVE THEM OR CAN YOU NOT SEE IT.

don't buy i-pod ones full stop, they have terrible sound quality. Spend about 50-70 yoyos on a good pair of headphones to get the most out of it.

Then again if you want evernyone to know you have an i-pod get an i-pod pair

The white earphones are a complete disaster, it's weird seeing so many people going around like fools with such shite quality earphones. Look at me I have an iPod which I listen to at the most horendous sound quality imaginable. gimps.

If it's in-ear you're after, go for something around €30 with decent bass and properly shaped earbuds, should do the job grand.

Ya stay away from the iPod headphones. Ive had two different pairs, and after about a 6 months to a years use, they tend to develop an annoying rattling noise when playing deep bass sounds. My advice is to buy the top of the line Sony bud earphones. Theyre pricey but once you switch you'll never ever go back to the iPod ones...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hollie McNish
Wavelength (Cyprus Ave Rooftop)

9th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Aaron O Sullivan

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼