Where in Cork am I?

I loved visiting that place and doing a bit of fishing as well. Many years ago now.
Used to walk the dog out there, there was a fair kerfuffle between the farmer and the "ethnic minority" when that marble seat was placed there, think he removed it once and they put in a new one, scobe condoms always scattered on the ground.

That monstrosity is as bad as the one in the graveyard of that old church nearby, Athnowen, next to Dell. That looks like it just dropped out of the sky. Once I arrived at Inniscara cemetery and there was a cop car on one side of the gate and a car of young fellas at the other. All eyes were on me, who's he? Buying or selling? I went into the graveyard for 10 mins and left. No doubt my number plate was checked out.

That monstrosity is as bad as the one in the graveyard of that old church nearby, Athnowen, next to Dell. That looks like it just dropped out of the sky. Once I arrived at Inniscara cemetery and there was a cop car on one side of the gate and a car of young fellas at the other. All eyes were on me, who's he? Buying or selling? I went into the graveyard for 10 mins and left. No doubt my number plate was checked out.
It looks grotesque given the setting.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼