What's her story?

Old woman I've come across a few times over the last few weeks
Reminds me of Brenda Fricker character of Home Alone 2

Dressed in all grey, numerous coats on her. Both hands carrying plastic bags of god knows what
Seen her walking around Sundays Well recently and then last thurs on my way to Mallow she was walking the Blackpool/Mallow main road

I was heading home from Mallow then last thurs and I saw her walking out the Blarney/Tower road

Anyone know what her story is?

Dressed in all grey, numerous coats on her. Both hands carrying plastic bags of god knows what
Seen her walking around Sundays Well recently and then last thurs on my way to Mallow she was walking the Blackpool/Mallow main road

I was heading home from Mallow then last thurs and I saw her walking out the Blarney/Tower road

u sure she is old ?

i think i know the one yer talking about, always walks out the road to tower at ridiculous hours of the morning, no matter what the weather, only recently got a hi vis too, its not the best road for walking!
is she crazy?

I could swear I saw out in ballincollig before, does she have her hood up?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

28th Apr 2024 @ 4:15 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼