what would you do if someone called your girlfriend a 'dirty bitch'

what would you do if someone called your girlfriend a 'dirty bitch'

So I'm in cork, visiting from montreal, with my girlfriend whose from montreal... we're walking down oliver plunkett street past a pub and someone calls my girlfriend a dirty bitch...

I heard it, but didn't take any notice, and then she tells me that they said it to her... I looked back, and there's 4 of them, and one of me, and they don't look soft...

what would you do in this situation?

So I'm in cork, visiting from montreal, with my girlfriend whose from montreal... we're walking down oliver plunkett street past a pub and someone calls my girlfriend a dirty bitch...

I heard it, but didn't take any notice, and then she tells me that they said it to her... I looked back, and there's 4 of them, and one of me, and they don't look soft...

what would you do in this situation?

I'd throw them a sneer, give herself a squeeze and tell her to ignore the idiots.

go back.....and drive yer forehead into the biggest lads nose, kick another in the balls as hard as you can, the others will probably run away or at least you can say you did a bit of damage before you got a bateing
:)
on a serious note....ignore the gawls and smile at the fact that they're all goin home for a solo session

I actually went back to them and asked them to apologise... didn't work, but I made the guy feel bad anyway... he denied it, and said he was talking about someone else that he knew, but it was obvious that he was lying... pointless trying to fight them in any case...

I actually went back to them and asked them to apologise... didn't work, but I made the guy feel bad anyway... he denied it, and said he was talking about someone else that he knew, but it was obvious that he was lying... pointless trying to fight them in any case...

Risky but better.

Heh heh.

I had an ex freeze under me after saying "go on ya dirty bitch"

She was my second sexual partner and I'd only known her about a week.

"I can't believe you think I'm dirty"

I learned a valuable lesson on continuing dirty talk from one partner to the next.

Back to the point in hand. Walk on and ignore it. It's a culture shock for any female coming to Ireland, with the grabbing and what have you. Just explain it away.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Roy Orbison Reborn starring Dean Bourne

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼