What video games are you playing / looking forward to?

I got myself an N64 emulator for the phone and tablet and have been playing Goldeneye non stop for the last week.

Would love a Ps2 emulator but any I've downloaded havnt worked.

Say that plays like shit without a control pad.

I thought that myself at first, but once you get used to it it's perfect. The only thing that's been an absolute pain has been the end of the Train level where you've to aim the watch laser at the hatch on the floor. I nearly fucked my phone at the wall trying that.

I thought that myself at first, but once you get used to it it's perfect. The only thing that's been an absolute pain has been the end of the Train level where you've to aim the watch laser at the hatch on the floor. I nearly fucked my phone at the wall trying that.

I've often taken a drunken hatch on the floor m8

High On Life. 9/10

This is not a kids game. Do not be fooled. This is full on and it is fucking great. So many gags, so much violence.

Knifey could well be the greatest game character of the past few years and making him Australian was a touch of gold.

A great time of year for all xbox owners.

Got out my retro handheld thing I bought a few months ago just there. It now has Tetris and the Game Boy Advance Pokemans on it. Gonna get away for a weekend after Christmas and go nostalgia.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼