What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Wellmania started, err, well. Bit of a dip in episode 3 but worth a look otherwise. Big Door Prize features Chris O’Dowd with a very bizarre accent that veers all over the place. 7/10 for both.

What's this now?
Ted Lasso, Season 1 is loltastic, light hearted fun

But unfortunately Season 2 is a bag of shite. Precisely what I hoped would not happen happened. They couldn’t repeat the trick again and instead opted for trying their hand at some relationship and mental issue stuff, and made an absolute balls of it

Fuckers, Season 1 was great craic

But unfortunately Season 2 is a bag of shite. Precisely what I hoped would not happen happened. They couldn’t repeat the trick again and instead opted for trying their hand at some relationship and mental issue stuff, and made an absolute balls of it

That psychiatrist one is one of the worst actors I've ever seen too.

But on the flip side it has more Ellie Taylor!

Ah right thanks. Have heard about it, but it's on apple i think, and the last thing I need is another streaming service

Amazon, which is complete rubbish, is gone the second season 3 of picard is over.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼