What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

They seemed to have left out some bits. I've read a bit about the Dahmer case - those cops who arrived at his flat were the ones that found the head in the fridge. That would have been a great scene "Jesus Christ there's a fucking head in the fridge"
Also, it might be in a later episode but another guy escaped from Dahmer's gaff and went to the cops. Dahmer managed to convince them that he's his boyfriend and on drugs and the cops released him back to Dahmer to be killed and eaten!
Keep watching....best is yet to come

The guardian review says to stick it out for 3 and it gets good. Best since mando.

Watched all 3 episodes. The Guardian may have over egged it a bit. Not bad but the main baddie looks like a combination of Kyle McLaughlin, Jimmy Carr and Woody from Toy Story, sometimes all at the same time.

Quantum Leap 2020

I'm going to assume that NBC are trying to cash in on the 'cult' status of the original Quantum Leap which ran from 1989 to 1993 but attract a younger audience who probably never saw it back then.

Not so much a remake or reboot but pitched as a sequel set 30 years after Dr. Sam Beckett first stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator and vanished.

This means a brand-new cast with the only link to the original QL show is mentioning Beckett a few times, first two episodes are out today, first one, kinda meh, story of trying to rob the Hope Diamond, second one wasn't too bad about the space shuttle Atlantis, but it overall felt a bit rushed, wooden acting, will see how it pans out as I remember enjoying the original, so far though 4/10.

Quantum Leap 2020

I'm going to assume that NBC are trying to cash in on the 'cult' status of the original Quantum Leap which ran from 1989 to 1993 but attract a younger audience who probably never saw it back then.

Not so much a remake or reboot but pitched as a sequel set 30 years after Dr. Sam Beckett first stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator and vanished.

This means a brand-new cast with the only link to the original QL show is mentioning Beckett a few times, first two episodes are out today, first one, kinda meh, story of trying to rob the Hope Diamond, second one wasn't too bad about the space shuttle Atlantis, but it overall felt a bit rushed, wooden acting, will see how it pans out as I remember enjoying the original, so far though 4/10.

Looks like absolute dog shite m8

Jeffrey Dahmer 5/10. Too many episodes and the facts seemed to be stretched regularly.

Thai cave shenanigans 6/10. Again, too many episodes. Some operators involved with the rescue though.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

17th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼