What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Well, despite its shitness I finished picard 2 anyway.

And I must say it's a stunning achievement. They managed to ruin the Borg, Q and Picard.

Thank fuck Worf wasn't in it. That's have turned him into a ballet dancer.
They're going to ruin him next season.

Not a series, but I enjoyed the 3 parter Woodstock 99 documentary on Netflix. I remember reading about it at the time, but I didn't realise it was that much of a clusterfuck

Not a series, but I enjoyed the 3 parter Woodstock 99 documentary on Netflix. I remember reading about it at the time, but I didn't realise it was that much of a clusterfuck
was there as I was on a J1 in Boston that summer.

had a great time and saw some of my favourite bands at the time but by the Saturday evening the place was a kip and the cost of food/water/beer etc was a pure rip off.

Organisers clearly skimped on sanitation/security etc and by Sunday night a load of kids decided to go wild and destroy the place.

yanks cant hold their beer and that frat boy party mentality got way out of hand

Picard is unrecognisable from the decisive courageous and noble leader of TNG. The red letter guys nailed it. They tool out everything we loved about TNG and ruined it.

When I think of TNG numerous amazing episodes come to mind

Tapestry
Best of both worlds
Measure of a man.
Times arrow.
1, Hugh.
Basically all the Worf centric episodes.
The last two episodes (title escapes me)

And many more.

And then this garbage. I won't be watching a third season.

Picard is unrecognisable from the decisive courageous and noble leader of TNG. The red letter guys nailed it. They tool out everything we loved about TNG and ruined it.

When I think of TNG numerous amazing episodes come to mind

Tapestry
Best of both worlds
Measure of a man.
Times arrow.
1, Hugh.
Basically all the Worf centric episodes.
The last two episodes (title escapes me)

And many more.

And then this garbage. I won't be watching a third season.

They just turned him into a doddery old fool.

The writers and showrunners had no respect whatsoever for what made TNG so successful.

Picard & That Discovery show are just abysmal muck. What happens when people with no talent and no appreciation for the universe theyre continuing make a show. Garbage.

Surface... not too bad so far. bit slow to get going.
Started Never Have I ever yesterday evening.. teenage drama.. the usual crap but it passes time.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼