What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Mrs Sham has kicked off Greys Anatomy seeing as it’s finishing and she’s never seen an episode. She’s on Mat Leave so plenty of “spare” time. I’ve caught a few episodes, it’s genuinely awful. How the fuck did this get 76 seasons or whatever?

In light of #metoo as well there are a lot of cancel-worthy stuff and that’s just what the women do!

Thots and prayers

Finished Derry Girls last season. Some brilliantly acted stuff in the closing scenes and the shot of the grandad and kid leaving the Polling Station was brilliant. Not a great season, some massive over acting as I’ve said before and it continued on through the season. The family characters saved it IMO.

Finished Derry Girls last season. Some brilliantly acted stuff in the closing scenes and the shot of the grandad and kid leaving the Polling Station was brilliant. Not a great season, some massive over acting as I’ve said before and it continued on through the season. The family characters saved it IMO.
👍
Very funny show imo. Have just finished seasons 1&2 on Netflix. No idea when they'll have season 3 tbh!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jeito Moleque
The Kino, Washington Street West

12th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼