What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Lol.

Era, I don't really care tbh. It's only alright at best.

The storyline with yer one in the chemist was interesting though. I thought for sure she was heading for a stray bullet.
Like most of Kin that storyline went nowhere.

There's a new pop music series on Netflix which isn't bad. There's a good one on Swedish pop music and another on that whole Blur versus Oasis thing

Right, a shame and judgement free topic.

Whats your guilty pleasure that you normally wouldn’t watch but do enjoy all the same.

For me, Selling Sunset.

The Mrs had it on and i ended up following along. Its generally all nonsense really. Well dressed gals selling high end real estate in LA and fighting like a bag of cats.

I hope everything works out for Chrishell, i just want her to be happy.

Whats your guilty pleasure that you normally wouldn’t watch but do enjoy all the same.

For me, Selling Sunset.

The Mrs had it on and i ended up following along. Its generally all nonsense really. Well dressed gals selling high end real estate in LA and fighting like a bag of cats.

Below Deck.

For me, Selling Sunset.

The curse of Oak Island...

Couldn't care less if they find anything or not, its the adventure of it all that appeals to me.

Templars, galleons, pirates, cryptic messages etc etc.

What's not to like.

I actually finished Star Trek: The orignal series about two weeks back and liked it but had a few moments where i thought "What the fuck is going on here?" I enjoyed it and had a good few suprising laughs. Watch towards the end it'll be worth it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼