What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Binge watched most of it yesterday, I had a man-flu, poor me.
Reasonable aul yarn, relies on coincidences, McGuffins etc. to move it along,

5.5/10
'Hang on til we tell you everything including state secrets as you're the main character' was my take away from it.
As soon as yer man (secret service) mentioned his daughter, I knew he was dead.

Ted Lasso, Season 1 is loltastic, light hearted fun

But unfortunately Season 2 is a bag of shite. Precisely what I hoped would not happen happened. They couldn’t repeat the trick again and instead opted for trying their hand at some relationship and mental issue stuff, and made an absolute balls of it

Fuckers, Season 1 was great craic
"Ibra" comes in to season 3, very funny

"Ibra" comes in to season 3, very funny
Cool, I watched S2 Ep 9 last night which was the absolute worst of the lot.. the one where Coach Beard goes off on one

I'll watch the last episode just to finish it and then hopefully S3 is better as you say. I'd actually rewatch S1 as I'm sure I missed half the gags, forcing myself to finish Season 2!

because the people who made the series deserve to be paid for it and not have to worry about everyone streaming their work without paying?

You tell em HonkY.
It actually wrecks my head listening to people talk about their fire sticks. They think they're pure mad but in reality they're nothing but thieves and pirates. I seen a norrie wan on Facebook saying "I'm not giving sky any more money their (sic) ROBBERS. I got a fire stick instead"!

I hope new laws come into effect that gives harsh punishment for people illegally streaming.

You tell em HonkY.
It actually wrecks my head listening to people talk about their fire sticks. They think they're pure mad but in reality they're nothing but thieves and pirates. I seen a norrie wan on Facebook saying "I'm not giving sky any more money their (sic) ROBBERS. I got a fire stick instead"!

I hope new laws come into effect that gives harsh punishment for people illegally streaming.
Huh?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼