What runners/trainers you got now

I've got a pair of runners and they're comfy, which is my problem. Lots of the fellas down the pub do be showing off, not in so many words, not obvious, like, but you can see they're proud of their new shoes. I don't care.

Or at least I don't want to care. I can do fine with mine even if there's a little bit of sock poking out.

It's just a little bit of sock from a small stitching in the aero/hydro-dynamic section of the toe-box. It could be stitched up easily but first off, it's not actually damaging on the integrity of the shoe, secondly, if it was sewn up I'd be charged a fortune (€15) and given a globby inside track that causes big-toe-irritation, thirdly, like I said, I don't actually care. I'm proud of my Saucony I spent almost €140 on.

But these fellas are all therre sticking their foots into my business, right where I'm staring at the ground, and making a song and a meal about not buying their hydrogenated memory foams from TK Maxx.

I'm at a loss, here...

I have pumas for casual wear (black suede ones) and for running, ASICS gel cumulus 20. Very comfy but also wear with orthotic insoles worth €350. Need them as I’ve got pronated ankles.

🤔
I refuse to buy Nike because of how they treat their workers in their Southeast Asian workshops.
Work isn't a topic that Norries, dormant or otherwise, are usually familiar with so I'll excuse your lack of working class solidarity this time Crispy!😉
Can I just ask if you posted that from a smartphone?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼