what book you reading at the moment? (incl poll)

Do you like to read books

• Total voters
Currently re-reading "How To Win Friends And Influence People" by my good friend Dale Carnegie.

The chapter titled "Be a Leader: How to Change People Without Giving Offense or Arousing Resentment", has been of particular Influence and I have used the advice contained therein to good effect, as my employees will tell you.

Currently re-reading "How To Win Friends And Influence People" by my good friend Dale Carnegie.

The chapter titled "Be a Leader: How to Change People Without Giving Offense or Arousing Resentment", has been of particular Influence and I have used the advice contained therein to good effect, as my employees will tell you.

@Greed is Good , dont forget to sign out of your other account !

Is this your way of telling us you work as a sales man for Sky?

Just read a couple of pages of Bono's autobiography "Head Up My Ass" in the New Yorker, and was disappointed.

I was a fan when I was a teen and I devoured Eamonn Dunphy's biography of the band, which was very informative, so that colours my view, but I didn't really like style and the photo I had already seen before in the Eamonn Dunphy book.

Maybe if you don't know the backstory it might be more interesting. But anyway, I'm looking forward to when it comes out, to pick it up and look through the photos and put it back without buying it.

Bought Demon Copperhead this afternoon and am 70 pages in already. Loving it so far. Now, I have come across a good few of this style, first person narrative set in a tough (yes, trailer park) community. But, darn it, it's good. Very loosely based on David Copperfield as you may have heard.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cormac Ó Caoimh
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

12th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼