what book you reading at the moment? (incl poll)

Do you like to read books

• Total voters
Currently reading "What I Know For Sure" by Oprah Winfrey.

Oprah is a global media leader, philanthropist, producer and actress. She has created an unparalleled connection with people around the world, making her one of the most respected and admired figures today, she's also a close personal friend. 👍

Currently reading "What I Know For Sure" by Oprah Winfrey.

Oprah is a global media leader, philanthropist, producer and actress. She has created an unparalleled connection with people around the world, making her one of the most respected and admired figures today, she's also a close personal friend. 👍

RoxY=GreedY :oops:

Marian Keyes is one of the worst writers ever. I borrowed some of her books before. They are absolutely shockingly written.
Easy reading? More like, someone got brain damaged and can't read proper books. Not you obviously. The only thing I can think of is you are so sick of academic study this felt like a break. Have you ever tried Kathy Reichs who is a pathologist? That's holiday reading for me but it's clever and engaging. Slightly formulaic? Yes, but done well.
I stumbled into Marian Keyes Twitter once, it was like being on the inside of a mad bag of cats. 🙀

Currently reading Dan McCrum's book about Wirecard. Business books are usually dull but this one reads more like a thriller. Albeit a pretty dull thriller, but interesting.

I have just finished the 13th book of the Charlie saga by Scott Baron. A mixture of SciFi and Fantasy. I read them all one after the other when i had a moment to sit down.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Felix Da Housecat

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼