What Auld Night Clubs / Pubs did you go to

I worked in the donkeys ears around 1992 . Also worked in Charlie's when Charlie himself had it and the lobby for 2 years and then the phoenix for about 6 years.

It’s ok! I spent a lot of time at the hi-land as well. I used to get the free bus up on Saturdays. Very rarely did I go there on a Friday.

Plenty of decent pubs in newmarket back in the day to have a few before heading into the nightclub.

Donnacha's used be hoping on a Saturday night.

Drove through Newmarket at some stage last year and the place was like a ghost town but then again they all are, Boherbue, Millstreet, Kanturk still has some bit of life to it but for the most part small towns are dead.

I worked in the donkeys ears around 1992 . Also worked in Charlie's when Charlie himself had it and the lobby for 2 years and then the phoenix for about 6 years.
Fair play. So you worked in all 4 union quay bars. Were you working in The Phoenix around 1995? That's where I started off really. Friday nights upstairs was some underage kip. I still remember a pint of Beamish was £1.70 in there. Fella called Denis did the door. What for? He didn't check IDs anyway lol

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼