Wetherspoons for Cork. Where?

57443789.jpg

The food is grand like. It's not fine dining but if you want a pint and a burger you're sorted.

The BBQ chicken and bacon panini is the king. I think you can get one of those with a pint for €6.50.
Was in for scrambled eggs on toast this morning after the mardyke arena
e4.40 and 2 decaf coffees
Grand
Ref dodgy characters etc was in once at night time a few weeks ago
Drinking 00 so was OTB ref observance
No shady chaos on that night but a buddy who drinks there on Saturday nights says it’s gets a few alright
He’s too miserable to join us in the Fransciscian well
Must say in the weaver’s favour good selection of 00 stuff

I called into the Linen Weaver this afternoon for a bit of Bank Holiday lunch.

I see they have changed the glass by the stairs. About time, because if you were sitting at one of the tables by the stairs and if you glanced at the wrong moment, you'd find yourself looking up a girl's skirt. Good to see that this is no longer possible.

My all day breakfast was nice but the table was stickier than the floor of the Loft the day after Jimmy's birthday.

I see they have changed the glass by the stairs. About time, because if you were sitting at one of the tables by the stairs and if you glanced at the wrong moment, you'd find yourself looking up a girl's skirt. Good to see that this is no longer possible.

My all day breakfast was nice but the table was stickier than the floor of the Loft the day after Jimmy's birthday.
Why didnt you tell me about this up skirt possibility? maguires daunt sq had a good viewing point near the stairs leading to the toilets,

Why didnt you tell me about this up skirt possibility? maguires daunt sq had a good viewing point near the stairs leading to the toilets,
You wouldn't have liked it Jimmy. A few times I'd be halfway through a burger and would accidentally look up. Some of them weren't even wearing underpants

Truthfully table 14 ( try and get that for a breakfast weekly)
Is always bloody sticky

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Robot Dreams (G)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼