Wetherspoons for Cork. Where?

Where the hell is MOE?
Am I gonna carry this thread?

Anyway, ordered food which included onion rings(top 10 favey food), but they forgot to bring it out.
Server then brings over 3 onion rings on plate and one lands on the table.
He then walks off.

Lol, always quality service.

Wetherspoons are opening a new pub in Waterford City this week, An Geata Arundel

Great to see jobs being created, and also good to see a British company name a pub in our native tongue.

That area by the shopping centre is absolutely dead at night so this should liven it up a bit.

There's now a Spoons in Waterford and Carlow. I'd be going mental if I lived in Kilkenny.

Wetherspoons are opening a new pub in Waterford City this week, An Geata Arundel

Great to see jobs being created, and also good to see a British company name a pub in our native tongue.

That area by the shopping centre is absolutely dead at night so this should liven it up a bit.

There's now a Spoons in Waterford and Carlow. I'd be going mental if I lived in Kilkenny.

An enterprising Go-getter could set up coach tours from KK to these establishments. Arrange pick up outside Langtons every Fri and Sat night!!

An enterprising Go-getter could set up coach tours from KK to these establishments. Arrange pick up outside Langtons every Fri and Sat night!!
I don't think Langtons would like that!

I was there a month ago and the pint was shite, and expensive. Very disappointing, so I went to the Left Bank for even more expensive pints

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ben Portsmouth - This Is Elvis

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼