Westmeath car fire: Woman arrested.

Well said lee,
From both Lee and I actually.
I'm going back to Madrid on Sunday so I won't be posting after that. Anyone who thinks I'm Lee can take it up with him if he comes back on the 30th. This is not a given as he feels that a 6 week ban was ott for what he said.
Apologies for posting on this particular thread but you provoked it.

That is a staggering level of ignorance to have about mental health.

Yes. The former psychotherapist who tells me things like "Drunk or Sober JT hates the world and the world hates him"
The devout mass-going Catholic who loves Abortions and Transsexuals.

You're the one who needs help with the auld mental health I'd say, petal.

Yes. The former psychotherapist who tells me things like "Drunk or Sober JT hates the world and the world hates him"
The devout mass-going Catholic who loves Abortions and Transsexuals.

You're the one who needs help with the auld mental health I'd say, petal.

I'm not a former psychotherapist, and I care nothing about your opinions of me or of anything else tbh.

This thread isn't the place for rucking or matlocksplaining tbh, m8s.

I thought when this was originally reported that the language being used was strange.

Anyway, horrific incident and I hope the two kids rest in peace

It has been happening a lot though, parents murdering their kids. Like even that awful tragedy in Dublin a few weeks ago looks like it had some family element to it. And in a small country like Ireland, one of those incidents is enough to send out shockwaves, nevermind a few of them in relatively close succession.

We should urgently be looking into the motives behind these and seeing is there some common denominator, so that future events like this can be avoided. With the way things are now it's inevitable that parents are going to be under increasing pressure with costs, and for some parents that might be what breaks the elastic band, to use the metaphor referenced by Jimmy earlier.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼