Welcome Palestine

Is this for real? Tell me those looney idiots didn’t have kids calling for an intifada at a march in Cork? Tell me it’s a fake? Marching in support of religious fundamentalists that want to take our freedom and kill all infidels? Jesus the left has become the real far right.
A fella on Fbook had a right cut off the organisers on their page for brainwashing kids, We are all palestinians my hole, how dare they speak for me,

Last edited:
Is this for real? Tell me those looney idiots didn’t have kids calling for an intifada at a march in Cork? Tell me it’s a fake? Marching in support of religious fundamentalists that want to take our freedom and kill all infidels? Jesus the left has become the real far right.
🤔
Better to support Israeli genocide!😏

Went down a rabbit hole on Twitter on the pro Palestinian marches and it’s frightening the level of Jew hate. Jewish neighbourhoods in Toronto, Sydney, SF being invaded by left wingers out hunting Jews. The far left has become the far right, besides this stuff, the riots in Paris last night against democracy, supporting anti free speech legislation, regulation after regulation, endless attacks on the basic freedoms we enjoy.
Hamas declared war on Israel, invaded the country raped and mutiliated hundreds because of their religion and the first protests were about Israel. At this stage I just don’t get it how the left has become so right wing, when did that happen?
Why no protests about the Yaziyis, the Sudan, the levelling of Aleppo, the imperialist Russian invasion and mass murder in Ukraine, the Chinese imprisonment of millions of Muslims in concentration camp cities, etc, etc. All the above on a far greater scale than Gaza.
I completely understand the protests about Gaza and the need for a settlement and two state solution but a lot of the fault must also lay with Muslim fundamentalists who refuse to accept the Jewish state and have refused settlement/compromise in the past.
Genuinely interested in understanding how left wingers could call for an intifada which is essentially a call to murder Jews and Christian’s in the Middle East and elsewhere. Israel is entitled to exist and it exists where it exists and that’s not going to change so why call for their murder?

Genuinely interested in understanding how left wingers could call for an intifada which is essentially a call to murder Jews and Christian’s in the Middle East and elsewhere.
Idle bandwagoners basically don't know what the word intifada means.

Might have to review the bit about the word “intifada” but the rest still holds. Good explanation above of its use and interpretations.
"But others say it is a peaceful term, calling for a nonviolent uprising against Israel’s occupation of the West Bank and blockade on the Gaza Strip."

1719836952267.png

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Do You Believe In The Power Of Rock & Roll? - An Evening with John Robb
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! (All Players Welcome)

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼