Weekend at Bernie's comes to Carlow

Tried and trusted “I’m not cuckoo” defence

I wonder what time they’ll have him on The Late Late? At the start of towards the end?

He said: “Why would I want to rob my uncle? I’m 40 years of age yeah, I’m not a child, I’m not a young fella. I’m not an eejit to walk into Hoseys with a dead man and collect his money. Am I cuckoo? Am I cuckoo? I’m not.”

Last edited:
I for one welcome our new poster. Good citizen.

0_WhatsApp-Image-2022-01-23-at-151354jpeg.jpg

Tried and trusted “I’m not cuckoo” defence

I wonder what time they’ll have him on The Late Late? At the start of towards the end?

He said: “Why would I want to rob my uncle? I’m 40 years of age yeah, I’m not a child, I’m not a young fella. I’m not an eejit to walk into Hoseys with a dead man and collect his money. Am I cuckoo? Am I cuckoo? I’m not.”
You are, you did and you failed, but for the weekend that's in it "Two out of three ain't Bad."

What fucking drugs were they on here like

The CCTV footage showed the two men dragging Mr Doyle and skipping the queue as they made their way to the post office counter.

Mr Doyle is then seen lying on the floor and Mr Haughney attempts to speak to him while accusing staff of killing his uncle.

Garda Joe O’Keeffe, who was called to the post office, told the court that Haughney said to staff: "He’s dead now, if you paid me he wouldn’t be here."

The footage then shows Mr Doyle being propped up by Haughney and Coakley, as Haughney attempts to withdraw Mr Doyle’s pension for a second time.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼