Wedding pressie for the couple who have everything?

its not that....its the hole awkardness for them.
example:

i have 3 weddings this year, 3 of them were at my wedding. They all gave x amount. If i give them x amount then theyll think fine thats what we gave them.

if i give them more, then a few things arise, they might thing im trying to out do them, they might think i was being smart and saying this is what you should have given, they might think, jesus we didnt give them enough im really embarrassed.....

so to avoid any awkwardness or the like isnt it easier to give them back what they have given you?

same thing goes with birthdays and the like.If someone gives your kid a tenner for their birthday then that is what you give back.
Like you say it saves any awkwardness.

its not that....its the hole awkardness for them.
example:

i have 3 weddings this year, 3 of them were at my wedding. They all gave x amount. If i give them x amount then theyll think fine thats what we gave them.

if i give them more, then a few things arise, they might thing im trying to out do them, they might think i was being smart and saying this is what you should have given, they might think, jesus we didnt give them enough im really embarrassed.....

so to avoid any awkwardness or the like isnt it easier to give them back what they have given you?

Era ya, I can see your logic. Shit train of thought to be stuck in though, but it's reality I suppose.

At least I don't have that to worry about, nor visa versa as I'm not married! :D

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gemma Hayes
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Lyra

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼