Wedding pressie for the couple who have everything?

ill give ya an insight into getting married.

The average you recieve is

where the fuck me post go?????

150 or 200.....personally id give 250 depending on what you got from them at your wedding....

it depends. the couple will pay roughly 60 per head to have you at the wedding. to give only 150 is in my view a 30 quid present.

150 or 200.....personally id give 250 depending on what you got from them at your wedding....

it depends. the couple will pay roughly 60 per head to have you at the wedding. to give only 150 is in my view a 30 quid present.

it's stuff like this that makes me never want to get married. that and my zany bohemian lifestyle like.

Hmmm.... that seems so impersonal. At that though, how much should you give/spend? We go waaaaaaaaaaaaay back. Is €200 enough/too much? Pfft!

I'd offer but as I'll only be in Dublin for 1 night, & I'd imagine they'd like their kids to be there for the wedding, kiddie break is not an option.

do the kiddie break at some other time.
Tell them you are taking the kids say August weekend and it's up to them to do whatever they like with the time to themselves.

half a dozen bottles of decent wine, if they like decent wine.

Fab idea but not really their thing. A big, fuck off slab of sticky, now that wouldn't be refused.... :lol:

That sounds awful! I won't be giving to get from her if/when I decide to take the plunge, this is one couple I'm genuinely thrilled to celebrate their day with. I've seen her go through enough shit in life, I'm over the moon to be able to be there to see her through one of her best times.

You actually think it's a good idea giving flangie kids any weekend? You've read her sig.

He's right y'know, tis a shocker but he's right.

That sounds awful! I won't be giving to get from her if/when I decide to take the plunge, this is one couple I'm genuinely thrilled to celebrate their day with. I've seen her go through enough shit in life, I'm over the moon to be able to be there to see her through one of her best times.

its not that....its the hole awkardness for them.
example:

i have 3 weddings this year, 3 of them were at my wedding. They all gave x amount. If i give them x amount then theyll think fine thats what we gave them.

if i give them more, then a few things arise, they might thing im trying to out do them, they might think i was being smart and saying this is what you should have given, they might think, jesus we didnt give them enough im really embarrassed.....

so to avoid any awkwardness or the like isnt it easier to give them back what they have given you?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The Roundy, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼