Web Summit All Over The Shop

The examiner and echo websites are very difficult to read with the amount of ads on them. Especially the examiner.

I tried to read that article and I kept being being bombarded with stupid adverts popping up everywhere and they make the close tab tiny and hard to find. I know they have to turn some coin but it seems desperate.

It's like trying to read while you're at a fireworks display where all the fireworks are just ads for Paddypower.

E Echo and Irish Examiner websites are just useless however Cosgrave comes across as a bit of an eejit and needs to rein in his brain.

He is some class of a fucking fanny all the same.

PaddyCosgraveWebSummitLisbon_large.jpg

The examiner and echo websites are very difficult to read with the amount of ads on them. Especially the examiner.

I tried to read that article and I kept being being bombarded with stupid adverts popping up everywhere and they make the close tab tiny and hard to find. I know they have to turn some coin but it seems desperate.

It's like trying to read while you're at a fireworks display where all the fireworks are just ads for Paddypower.

Coach and Six you could get Ad Blocker it works really well. Its a fair price.

This tech bubbles gonna fall apart soon.
Unless they get somethibg like interactive cyber sex going and easily accessible, that is
Imagine it. Get noshed off from the tap of your mobile screen
Unresl

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Elsewhere - A New Opera by Michael Gallen

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼