Web Summit All Over The Shop

Kicking off again.

McGuirk v Cosgrave reminds me of the Tory public school boy infighting. A pair of privileged Trinity jocks pathetically pouring their personal insecurities and petty bitterness out on Twitter while they sue and counter sue each other. Two little men trying to swing their tiny cocks in public.

Fuck the Dubs.

I find it extraordinary that people who find themselves in the public eye dont use an app to delete old Tweets.

All it takes is someone to dig up something embarrassing you once said and you're cancelled.

McGuirk v Cosgrave reminds me of the Tory public school boy infighting. A pair of privileged Trinity jocks pathetically pouring their personal insecurities and petty bitterness out on Twitter while they sue and counter sue each other. Two little men trying to swing their tiny cocks in public.

Fuck the Dubs.
McGuirk is a TIpp based Monaghan man and never went to public school. Cosgrave is from Wicklow.

Other than that, cool.

The bellend gene is strong in Paddy.
I know nothing about this McGuirk fella, maybe he's the same?
Failed attempt at getting into politics, followed by more failure running the youth defence campaign for the last two referendums.
It doesn't say much about the pool of talent in the ultra right wing conservative scene that Ganley can't find anyone better.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼