We Are Open. Yay!!!!

No I didn't. It was my buddy walked out over their lack of Carlsberg. I'm a bit easier to cater for. Generally Carlsberg or Coors (can't do Heineken as even a couple of pints give me a headache for some reason) or Murphys - Guinness at a real stretch as it's a poor imitation of Murphys.

I might even risk tasting that Hazey stuff from Franciscan Well place. 😇
Okay, we'll place peacemaker and lay on a couple of pints for ye both, so you can kiss and make up 😂😂

Let us know some evening ye'd like to call in and I'll let the lads know 🙂ðŸ»

TLB.. a word to the wise. Monday 'evening' is SoundY for after work. You'll see him sometime between 11.15am and 1.30pm if things were hectic

You can see how much of a draw I am TLB. I'll be like the Pied Piper of Hamlyn with all these petty posters fixated on me. Pretty clear that in his fixation on me poor Honky hasn't realised yet that this coming Monday is a bank holiday. :cool:

You can see how much of a draw I am TLB. I'll be like the Pied Piper of Hamlyn with all these petty posters fixated on me. Pretty clear that in his fixation on me poor Honky hasn't realised yet that this coming Monday is a bank holiday. :cool:
You are correct, things are busy here so it hadn't even occurred to me. I need a job like yours so that I can plan these things in advance and be well rested coming into the weekend (y)

How do you even manage to tell the difference?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Light and Shade

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼