We all need to stand by the republic, while Fianna Fail are making brave decisions?

We all need to stand by the republic, while Fianna Fail are making brave decisions?

Is this the most stupid comment ever to come out of a Fianna Fail mouth, a la Batt O Keefe?

Is this the most stupid comment ever to come out of a Fianna Fail mouth, a la Batt O Keefe?

some folk call him batt o thief, a corkman by the way. get rid of the shower in government and in the week we will be rich again. i don't think so. we had our chance to chance government 2 years ago, but people were concerned that it would affect the price of property.

some folk call him batt o thief, a corkman by the way. get rid of the shower in government and in the week we will be rich again. i don't think so. we had our chance to chance government 2 years ago, but people were concerned that it would affect the price of property.

Sorry but can't understand your point? This Fianna Fail are the most incompetent shower than have ever presided over this country, I take your point over the change in Government and this almost love for Bertie for years even though every one knew he was a cunning little fucker and a chancer. We were accused of begrudging and the likes. What I can't understand is who the fuck votes for these shower of muppets. Batt has some cheek coming out with comments like that! Think of the Republic while they are all off on holidays while the country is going down the shitter. Don't make me laugh Batt you gobshite!

I think this Batt is exactly the kind of fella Samuel Johnson was talking about when he said "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

he was a cute hoor all the same, would love to see him get the gig in the Phoenix Park

facepalm.jpg

i especially like these two bertie related articles...

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2009/0811/1224252361043.html?via=mr

http://www.clarepeople.com/index.php/Fuzzy-Logic/berties-life-and-times.html

even though one is serious and one a pisstake, both are a joke. hes ridiculous.

I read that one in the Times alright. Great article! Needless to say all the ranting still leaves us helpless cause the fellas in power are so disconnected from society and reality! And yet they still pick up the votes. Makes you wonder should we as The Irish People blame ourselves for putting ourselves in this position?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Kisses, Juozas (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5pm

More events ▼