Vegan nut on Prendeville

That's an unreasonable and impractical request. 1 day a week is fair. BTW have you ever considered how difficult it was for vegetarians and Vegans to eat out until a few years ago? Times are changing, gotta get with it.

Exactly, how difficult it WAS for the veggies. Times changed and society got with "it", plenty of choice now for those that don't want to eat meat. Doesn't mean it has to be imposed on the rest of us.
They are assholes for even suggesting such a thing.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-26-at-171137.png

Going Vegan is a noble aspiration in my book. Animals are daily subjected to horrific ill treatment and very few give a fuck about them. However the militant Vegan brigade do more to harm their cause than promote it for the reasons mentioned above. I myself try to eat as little meat as possible as the guilt sits heavily with me when I know what goes into producing it.

Going Vegan is a noble aspiration in my book. Animals are daily subjected to horrific ill treatment and very few give a fuck about them. However the militant Vegan brigade do more to harm their cause than promote it for the reasons mentioned above. I myself try to eat as little meat as possible as the guilt sits heavily with me when I know what goes into producing it.

I wouldn't go as far as noble but I definitely agree we can and should treat animals better.
I don't think there is anything wrong with eating meat, lots of animals eat other animals, we humans just happened to win the evolutionary race and rather than having to hunt our meat with a spear we developed to the stage were we can farm it and that's fine as far as I'm concerned.
I do have an issue with how we developed to the point of "harvesting" our meat however and the inhumane treatment that that encourages.

As for veganism, if that's someone's choice all power to them but just like any belief system whether it be religion or lifestyle or whatever, the second they try and force that belief system on other people then a line has been crossed into assholery.

People don't tend to like assholes.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th Apr 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths

The White Horse, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼