Vegan nut on Prendeville

I have nothing against vegans or vegetarians in fact I have tried to reduce the amount of meat I eat myself as I don’t think it’s healthy to have it everyday but to be going around trying to force control of other peoples diet is fucking ridiculous and makes them into a laughing stock (no pun intended 🤣)

1 look at the society’s instagram tells us a few things about the shortcomings of a vegan diet, particularly the negative effects for males, including decreased testosterone and muscle mass. I’m not one for body shaming but Jesus the lads there are your stereotypical low testosterone nerdy vegan, and the girls are all carrying a few lbs to be frank.

Listen, if people want to go vegan because they don’t like eating dead animals and believe it’s cruel, best of luck to them, fair dues. But trying to pretend it’s a more optimal from a health perspective than a diet that includes meat and dairy is just plain wrong and undermines their credibility. Trying to force this restrictive diet on the rest of the population is to put it mildly, irritating.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Niamh Bury

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼