Utopia for asylum seekers

King Silkbeard

You are a troll, and you are now blocked Adios.
All I am saying is we can't be insular minded, we don't get the bulk of the migrants. Most of the migrants go to the continent, we're fortunate that we're on the periphery of Europe and we don't have to deal with the real large numbers seen in other European countries. That's all i'm saying.

All I am saying is we can't be insular minded, we don't get the bulk of the migrants. Most of the migrants go to the continent, we're fortunate that we're on the periphery of Europe and we don't have to deal with the real large numbers seen in other European countries. That's all i'm saying.
Black, irradiated, trench digging hands typed this post.

King Silkbeard

Here is a lovely asylum seeker here.
https://www.irishtimes.com/crime-la...t-fraud-facilitated-by-mobile-shop-employees/

He said his client was an asylum seeker who had no work and got involved in this scam through friends to make some money. Enabulele has three children with a fourth on the way but that he was no longer in a relationship with the mother of the children, he added, while he was a carer for one of the children with special needs.

Mr Costello added that his client said he also got involved in the scam out of boredom and did not perceive the scale of the scam which eventually “got out of control
Those scams are terrible.

King Silkbeard

Here is a lovely asylum seeker here.
https://www.irishtimes.com/crime-la...t-fraud-facilitated-by-mobile-shop-employees/

He said his client was an asylum seeker who had no work and got involved in this scam through friends to make some money. Enabulele has three children with a fourth on the way but that he was no longer in a relationship with the mother of the children, he added, while he was a carer for one of the children with special needs.

Mr Costello added that his client said he also got involved in the scam out of boredom and did not perceive the scale of the scam which eventually “got out of control
I hope you got my message and agree we can be on better terms with each other.🙂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Coco Comedy Club: Tom O'Mahony and Guests
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Aug 2022 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Seeds Are Stories: Seed Swap/Sowing

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 2pm

View more events ▼