US Shooting Part 5763. .

One of "mine?" ....first i was Russian now i'm an Azov Nazi? you're all over the shop Doc and it's only Sunday, over 50% of Americans in this poll has violent crime (54%) and gun violence (51%) in their Top 5 list of biggest problems facing America right now with Inflation at number one.

View attachment 12190

Strangely enough i don't see Ukraine anywhere in that top 12

I guess you didn’t read the “manifesto”

As for Ukraine not being in the “top five”, so what? Do you think that a Ukrainian invasion of Russia would be in the top five in Russia? 😂

America is bad, but the liberal media always focuses on the place especially when there's black people amoung the deceased.

States couldn't hold a candle to places like Brazil. Rio de Janerio alone has 6 times as many murders per year as the entire US.
In Brazil every 1 in 23 police arrests ends in a fatality (in US it's 1/37,000)

In fact EU countries like Estonia and Lithuania have a higher murder rate than the States.

America is bad, but the liberal media always focuses on the place especially when there's black people amoung the deceased.

States couldn't hold a candle to places like Brazil. Rio de Janerio alone has 6 times as many murders per year as the entire US.
In Brazil every 1 in 23 police arrests ends in a fatality (in US it's 1/37,000)

In fact EU countries like Estonia and Lithuania have a higher murder rate than the States.
LIBuRal MeDia. 😂

I think you’d find without looking very hard that all mass shootings are covered, even when some white guy goes into a school full of white kids and starts shooting them.

And I suppose it’s nice that some Third World countries have a higher murder rate than the US. God’s country and all of that.

LIBuRal MeDia. 😂

I think you’d find without looking very hard that all mass shootings are covered, even when some white guy goes into a school full of white kids and starts shooting them.

And I suppose it’s nice that some Third World countries have a higher murder rate than the US. God’s country and all of that.

Shut up, Anus.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Ben Portsmouth - This Is Elvis

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼