US Shooting Part 5763. .

I cannot make a connection between a dewormer and the propensity of Americans to kill each others. :confused:

Ah it’s just that this Doc moron read an article online ( which was fake news ) about gunshot victims in texas being refused treatment because Texans are overdosing in their 100s from ivermectin. So it ties in.

He is still claiming it’s true because he’s a hypnotised far left idiot who informs another two idiots here when it comes to politics

The man is a super 🤡

No doubt he’ll try to claim he’s still right 😂😂😂

Ah it’s just that this Doc moron read an article online ( which was fake news ) about gunshot victims in texas being refused treatment because Texans are overdosing in their 100s from ivermectin. So it ties in.

He is still claiming it’s true because he’s a hypnotised far left idiot who informs another two idiots here when it comes to politics

The man is a super 🤡

I think I probably do not wish to know the details, I need to chill out.

I think I probably do not wish to know the details, I need to chill out.

Well don’t ask the worm man advice about chilling out. The dude spends 23 hours a day on the internet fighting on little known message boards. But these clowns will recommend you use a meditation app 😂😂😂

They’ll advise you on your health too while guzzling alcohol and eating shit food.

It’s pure comedy

The man is a super 🤡

LOL

Are you referring to the article YOU posted (but didn't read) talking about gunshot victims in OKLAHOMA (not Texas)? The article that talks about a magazine retracting ONE story that has caused all of you white supremacist wingnuts to claim that ALL stories of horse dewormer being used as Covid medicine are now officially untrue?

Like I've told you a million times, you need to read what you post, otherwise you will make a fool of yourself and then have to crywank for a week to get over it until you do it again. Sad.

Here's a picture for you to look at regarding gun deaths in the United States. I'm sending you a picture, because you seem to have a problem with words.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/gun-deaths-per-capita-by-state

In this picture, the darker the blue, the worse the problem is. Note which states have the darkest blue. They are all Red states. Full of gun loving idiots like you.

You're welcome.

Man facing charges after three hurt at baby shower shooting in Westmoreland County

KINLOCH, Pa. — Three people were hurt and a man was arrested after shots rang out around 6 p.m. Saturday inside the Kinloch Fire Hall during an event there.

Lower Burrell Police responded to an emergency call for an active shooter and when officers got there, police said the shooter was leaving the building and was arrested.

He was identified as Isiah Hampton, 25, of Arnold, who is the father-to-be of the child for which the baby shower was being thrown.

Two of the people shot were taken to Allegheny County General Hospital and one was taken to Forbes Hospital in Monroeville.

The shooting victims were identified as a 23-year-old man, a 19-year-old woman and a 16-year-old boy. None of their injuries are life-threatening.

One was shot unintentionally as others tried to take the gun from Hampton’s hand, police said.

The shooting happened after a family squabble got out of hand, according to police, who said the suspect pulled out a 9mm handgun and shot the three people in front of a crowd of 30 people at the baby shower for his unborn baby.

According to the criminal complaint, the argument was over transporting gifts.

According to the criminal complaint, the argument was over transporting gifts.

Hehe...... Transporting gifts always leads to a bit of friendly fire.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Simple Things

, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼