Turkish general election

King Silkbeard

Today is the day, Turks have gone to the polls, a coalition of pro western social democrats on one side and a more authoritarian long lasting president on the other. It could be a narrow victory like we saw in America and Brazil. Interesting to see how this unfolds.

President Higgins is sending congratulationry note . He is hoping that he might be invited to the swearing in ceremony. Higgins says the richness of the Turkish culture is very close to his heart and is open to flying out. He went there a few years ago and got a hotel suite that only cost 4K a night excluding breakfast.

President Higgins is sending congratulationry note . He is hoping that he might be invited to the swearing in ceremony. Higgins says the richness of the Turkish culture is very close to his heart and is open to flying out. He went there a few years ago and got a hotel suite that only cost 4K a night excluding breakfast.
I heard a very interesting rumour earlier from a Dub, who swears its true
Anyway, as I said, allegedly, President Higgins is Gay and has a thing going with one of his drivers.

Can't say I am shocked and would not at all be surprised if this is factual.

I heard a very interesting rumour earlier from a Dub, who swears its true
Anyway, as I said, allegedly, President Higgins is Gay and has a thing going with one of his drivers.

Can't say I am shocked and would not at all be surprised if this is factual.
Oh my God

How deeply shocking

I don't believe anyone has ever reported such a rumour before.

(as an aside, are you aware the the Allies look like winning WW2?)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼