Tunisia votes on constititional question

King Silkbeard

The Tunisians the only Arab country that has become a democracy since the Arab Spring (thank you very much Washington.🙄) held a vote on increasing the power of the president and shutting out the Islamists, those people nobody wants in power. Turnout was low and the opposition boycotted the vote. This comes as the situation in a country like Libya is in a bad way following the removal of power of Muammar Gaddafi who was much loved across the Arab and African world. Also with the price of food going up in the world this will affect Arab and African countries which caused the uprisings in the Arab world in the first place.

Oh and by the way apologies for misspelling the title, it won't allow me correct it. I am aware of it though.

Last edited:
The Tunisians the only Arab country that has become a democracy since the Arab Spring (thank you very much Washington.🙄) held a vote on increasing the power of the president and shutting out the Islamists, those people nobody wants in power. Turnout was low and the opposition boycotted the vote. This comes as the situation in a country like Libya is in a bad way following the removal of power of Muammar Gaddafi who was much loved across the Arab and African world. Also with the price of food going up in the world this will affect Arab and African countries which caused the uprisings in the Arab world in the first place.

Oh and by the way apologies for misspelling the title, it won't allow me correct it. I am aware of it though.
You think the Arab uprisings were about the price of food? Really?

Where is this Tunusia you speak of?
Or is the translation software acting up again?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Making A Scene

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼