Trophy Wives

:cool:
Just because my wife is 25 doesn't mean that I keep her on the sideboard.
It was a nasty insinuation from Deb using my name in the first line of her post and she can like my reply or lump it.
I don't give a shite one way or the other how she reacts tbh.
You should get an Israeli burd next deb would love that

This thread will end badly, banhammer is cocking.

If it falls on me then so be it Roundy.
Recently I've been called "a vile racist", "homphobic" and "sexist". It's one thing for me to have to take insults as I am very capable of defending myself but it's a different matter entirely to provocatively "label" a girl you don't know and who has never posted here in her life.

Not you lee, out of order to reference your wife, congratulations by the way.

Hold up, Lee has been banging on about marrying a 25 year old for what seems like years now.

It's a well established INTERNET fact.

Just because it led someone to start a thread asking a general question about older men marrying younger women and the general perception that they're only doing so for shallow reasons doesn't mean there's anything out of order about it.

I've said it before, if you don't want people commenting on your life, then maybe try not to publish its details on a public, albeit local, talkpage.

Hold up, Lee has been banging on about marrying a 25 year old for what seems like years now.

It's a well established INTERNET fact.

Just because it led someone to start a thread asking a general question about older men marrying younger women and the general perception that they're only doing so for shallow reasons doesn't mean there's anything out of order about it.

I've said it before, if you don't want people commenting on your life, then maybe try not to publish its details on a public, albeit local, talkpage.

Listen Saq.
While I've mentioned getting married on occasions, I didn't start a thread on it, someone else did.
Starting this thread wasn't out of order but specifically mentioning me and insinuating that my partner is a "trophy" certainly was. Commenting is one thing, insinuating/insulting is very different.
I hope that this isn't too similar to rocket science for you to comprehend.

Last edited:
Listen Saq.
While I've mentioned getting married on occasions, I didn't start a thread on it' someone else did.
Starting this thread wasn't out of order but specifically mentioning me and insinuating that my partner is a "trophy" certainly was. Commenting is one thing, insinuating/insulting is very different.
I hope that this isn't too similar to rocket science for you to comprehend.

You wouldn't shut up about it mate, it only invites this sort of thing.

I notice you didn't object to the comment about throwing a cock in her.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

The Brightsides

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼